Saturday 4 September 2010

Would you like to help with a new West Bridgford group?

When I set up the Bumps and Babies group last year, I always hoped that if it was successful it might lead to a second group for older babies and young toddlers under 2 years.

The B&B group seems really strong at the moment and it's been lovely to see lots of you getting involved with the NCT by supporting and helping with the Cheeky Monkey Tea Party, volunteering to co ordinate the swim meets, covering B&B on the days I can't make it and organising First Aid courses. I know some of you have also expressed interest in further involvement with the NCT branch by helping to organise a future Nearly New Sale in West Bridgford.

As your babies get older you may feel that you need to move on from the B&B group. It would be such a shame to lose you and I wondered whether any of you would be interested in helping our NCT branch to set up and run a new group in WB for babies on the move!

I would love to help to set up the group and would support it as much as possible through my role as Branch Co ord, but I couldn't commit to running the group on a weekly basis.

If you would like to get involved in the set up/running of the new group and have any ideas (especially regarding venue.. I'm not sure whether the Arena would be suitable as we need somewhere with storage space for all the toys), then please let me know.

I could put those interested in touch with each other and then hopefully it would take off from there!

Let me know what you think

Claire
West Bridgford Bumps and Babies Host
; [original article]

No comments:

Post a Comment