Friday 18 March 2011

West Bridgford Bumps and Babies needs a new organiser

You may have read the article I wrote in the latest issue of our branch "Inform" magazine about volunteering for the NCT and setting up the B&B group. In the article I explained that as Beth is 8 months now it feels like the right time to move on from the group and so we are looking for new volunteers to run the group.

I think it would work best if a small group of mums worked together to share out the different jobs such as responding to new enquiries, advertising, arranging activities and attending the group each week.

If you would be interested in helping and getting involved then please let me know. It's a really lovely volunteering opportunity and I know our Nottingham NCT branch would offer lots of support.

Thanks and I hope all of you and your little ones are well

Claire
Host, West Bridgford Bumps and Babies
; [More information on WBB&B]

No comments:

Post a Comment